Friday 29 March 2019

portfolio & online portfolio



with my portfolio i wanted to make sure it had a nice flow through my different styles and media. I started it off with more drawing based work which showed off my textures and my humour then followed by my more colourful screen prints. I wanted to show all my skills. this follows with my digital work which i inculded a digital drawing and a character design/ potential logo design. After this is my more experimental stuff like my cakes finally followed by paper cut finishing it off with my rude paintings and an orgy.

Overall, i'm happy with this as a body of work although i did think more development could be needed on certain areas such as:
- show off more character creation
- more applied drawings in publications and such things
- more experimental stuff like video work
- stronger layout on the orgy
i will review this portfolio more and update it with more recent work over time to make it a stronger portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment