Friday 29 March 2019

MASS art

For a week in March we had visitors from Boston working on a collaborative project for a week. This was one of the first collaborative projects i have done and it was a big learning curve in how my practice applies into real products and collaboratively.

I helped with the idea on making it a newspaper celebrating the students of leeds without it being cheesy. My work consisted of the graphic designers asking me to do editorial illustration to help with the articles in the publication. I also suggested a comic spread in it too.

It was nice to work collaboratively as it gave my illustrations the chance to sit in some nice swanky graphic design from designers both from the uk and the usa.

I thought that working with people from the USA was a good experience as i will hopefully be working with people internationally in the future. Therefore, this was a good experience of overseas collaboration and building my communication too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment