Friday 29 March 2019

Online Presenence

I have always been putting my work on social media such as instagram as this is a very effective way for me to promote myself. 
I have always been not great at posting reguraly and this is something i want to improve on I usually pick my best work to place on my instagram but it would be good to post more developments and other silly drawings to show that i have many ideas to potential clients.

I have also created a linkden (https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-turner-30412017a/) for my work however, I don't think this platform works too well for me as it seems very adult and not a great way to show off my work. I think this site is best used for more business related aspects however i do think that it would be a good place to reach out to proffesionals for advice.

I have also created a website and an online portfolio so it's easy for clients to see my work in case they want work from me 

No comments:

Post a Comment