Sunday 14 May 2017

presentation ideas


 For this brief i really liked the idea of a film however, i felt like i would of been pushed for time to do something that i would of really liked to of done. So i decided to go for a powerpoint but i wanted to present my self in a more exciting way then just me talking a words popping up in cool and unusual ways.


 I settled with an idea of comparing my first year at uni to what a honey bee has to do everyday.
This was a long shot but i ended up finding a lot similarties within this.


I will need to add a lot more context but i will do that through presenting it but overall, I think this makes it a much more interesting presentation. I think i didn't spend as much time putting this together as i would of liked but it shows off my development and my aspirations through a way that shows off my style of work to and adds maybe some slight humour to it which is what i wanted to portray through my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment