Tuesday 15 May 2018

study task 10

What i learnt from presentation training ?

- bookend presentation leave people hanging at the start by asking them a question that you will later enlighten them on once they have endured your whole presentation.

-split your presentation into nice parts
start of the presentation with my goals from the past and for the present
-look into some of my achievements and developments of this year
-look . at the some of the sad times, the failures and the tears
- what did i learn from this ??
- talk about the future and how level 5 has prepared me for this

speaking clearly loudly and don't use any ummmm or ahhhhhs in my presentation
also talk with head and heart so the audience can connect with me on an emotional level.


My presentation structure

  • L4 -----> L5

 talking about improving the quality of my work and process as it still felt scrappy and refining paper craft

  • what i learnt this year
embraced my humour
print making 
ceramics
consitency with work and style 
confidence in my process and craft



  • influences and inspiration this year
long walks and fresh air 
old vhs movies specifically horrors 
japenese illustrations, cartoons and colours 
mai 68 helped influence my screen printing 

  • plans for summer 
big personal project book or film
explore creativity outside of illustration
gain experience and places like museums or studios 
develop my professional online portfolio with the website and gram

  • Aims for the next year 
time management 
- quick drawing doesnt mean i shoulkd be lazy 
develop my 3D work ideas beyond the paper 
humour as a concept over it as a craft 

No comments:

Post a Comment